Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

This Tuesday I want to show you this 60s/70s?? flask set. It belonged to my Nan. I don't know how many of my posts include the phrase "it belonged to my Nan" but there must be quite a few!

Alas there is a cup missing and the flask is a little faded but I love it just the same. How great are the illustrations! The faded flask makes me wonder if my Nan had it on display in her kitchen. I don't remember seeing it when I was younger. I'll have to ask Dad.  It's made in Japan and that's about all I know.





I am looking forward to seeing what Rach at Picklebug has for her Tuesday Treasure today! Sure to be something gorgeous!

3 comments:

Sarah K said...

How cute is the print on that! we have just inherited a tartin flask set from the 50's from my husbands nan.. its gorgeous too. love your pics..

suburbansider said...

Thanks Sarah, I LOVE those tartan flask sets!!!

Anna @ green tea n toast said...

How gorgeous! Lucky you inheriting that. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...