Sunday, February 5, 2012

perfect sunday

Hello, hello!

It's been a busy week for me, I had something on every night and a headache which has lasted pretty much the whole week and I've been so tired... the thought of sitting at the computer for more than 5 minutes has not been appealing or doable.
I also had grand plans of following Lobster and Swan's Matchbox A Day as my creative endeavour for February but yep, wasn't happening this week.
However... this weekend has been a rare, child-free one so I did have some lovely, quiet time to myself!

I spent some time catching up with the matchbox challenge and my brother in-law took me on an excursion to buy my very first whipper snipper! After a quick lesson I am now a proud owner/operator. Fast forward to 2 and three quarters of an hour and two tanks of petrol later and I have a choppily, half trimmed front yard and forearms that are so shaky I can barely type these words.
Not to mention the blisters on my hands. Still ~ I am VERY satisfied, yes sir.

I also happened to fit in a spot of vintage shopping {mostly looking} and coffee with my friend.
I will tell you more about that soon but here are just a few pics.
These ones were taken at Can You Keep a Secret. A whole house full of vintage! Wonderful.





Hope you all had a great weekend too, perfect even.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an adorable looking place. would love to visit there. i must say there is something very therapeutic about cutting the lawn. i did ours a couple of weeks ago and i thoroughly enjoyed it. sounds like a wonderful weekend. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...