Sunday, January 1, 2012

perfect sunday

happy new year from my house to yours!
  
We twa hae paidl’d i' the burn,
frae morning sun till dine ;
But seas between us braid hae roar’d
sin auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear
for auld lang syne,
we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
•  •





the first hydrangea of the season peeped out at me this morning and if you're into signs, which I am, it means something good. I have hardly any flowers at all in my garden so it makes me pretty happy 
when I see one. 
How was your first day of 2012?
I have been DE-CLUTTERING! 
I have cleaned out drawers and cupboards and am painting furniture, taking down christmas decos and putting in vases of leaves from the garden, rearranging stuff, taking out bags of rubbish. 
Friends and family are on board to help! 
My sister and her family dropped round for afternoon tea on the front verandah and we sipped a rose and
turkish apple iced tea concoction from T2! chilled, another perfect sunday ♥ 

1 comment:

jody said...

Happy New Year Ainslie. Sounds like you had a perfect day. xx jody

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...