Friday, January 13, 2012

January Photo A Day - Week Two

Wow! this has been fun!
Are you joining in? How have you been going?
A friend of a friend said she looks forward to each day to see what my pic is going to be - how cool is that!

This was my favourite of the week... a close up shot of some amethyst and a couple of other rocks from my little collection of rocks, shells and sea glass.


I really liked them all.
My sky really was that blue, on that day as it has been all week.
I'm glad this challenge has made made stop and capture something like that.



DAY 7 FAVOURITE     DAY 8   YOUR SKY 
DAY 9  DAILY ROUTINE    
DAY 10  CHILDHOOD
DAY  11  WHERE YOU SLEEP
DAY 12  CLOSE-UP DAY 13 IN YOUR BAG 


I have posted my daily photos on my flickr page with a small explanation of each if you would like to read about them.

This particular January Photo A Day Challenge was  created by Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim
I am a new reader of her blog and am really liking it!
She is going to carry on the challenge next month too I believe, however you can join in at any time.
If you are thinking about doing this you should definitely go there and check it out.

Have a great weekend ~ I have got "something you're reading" and "happiness" to look forward to.
A good book and the pursuit of happiness - what more could you ask for in a weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The close up photo of the rock looks great! lou xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...