Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Where sunshine meets the sea.

I can feel summer just around the corner. The sun is warm but the breeze is still lovely and cool. I would say refreshing like a dip in the ocean. This is the the time of the year I enjoy most, thawing out after winter and soaking up the beautiful heat before the stink and sweat of full summer sets in.
This is the vibe I'm feeling - here are some absolutely lovely treasures via etsy


doily bath rug  2 lime coral bowl  3 vintage style photograph  4 jade scallop cup
5 mermaid flask  6 retro yellow purse  7 blue dahlia brooch  8 beach pottery earrings

9 island living - vintage paint by number  10 garden shorts {a little bit sound of music shorts I think}
11 vintage map of Australia  12 retro cocktail forks  13 soy candle
14 garden greens floral necklace  15 old fashioned barley sugar  16 september days - photograph

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...