Monday, February 28, 2011

To market, to market



Went back to the Brisbane Markets at Rocklea this weekend. 
So glad to see it back up and really busy after being closed down due to being under water!! The boys and I went out for some beautiful fresh fruit and veges, breakfast and coffee. 
My friends Kell And Matt have a regular gig here. I love seeing them play. Kelly has being writing songs since our primary school days. I was just as much in awe of her talents then as I am now. We used to perch up in a tree in her front yard with cushions, notebooks and bags of lollies or homemade biscuits, for hours and talk and imagine and create. Kell used to make up songs and poems and I think I just used to talk a lot of nonsense. So not much has changed.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...