Monday, January 10, 2011

Bowls Club Brekky

The park was rained out for our work's Breakfast In The Park, fortunately
we had the keys to the Lawn Bowls Club next door..
I love this place ~ it should be heritage listed. I was so happy to have the opportunity to take some pics before the time comes when someone will tragically decide to do a "revamp".
I took heaps but my little camera was quickly running out of batteries!




The Ladies'
We were under instruction not to let the children run wild in the Lawn Bowl Ladies' Powder Room 
as they are very particular about it, as they should be.
It's gorgeous! 




I liked the vintage wallpaper in the kitchen.


I have been to a few parties and barefoot bowling here. Everyone always loves it and I am 
completely bowled over by the authentic vintage factor. A favourite place in my little suburbia.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...