Monday, November 29, 2010

Two owls flew in


My very own little owl candles ~ a present from a friend for 'just because'.
Her mother made them. Unfortunately I will not be burning these, they are too sweet.

On the subject of owls....

A Most Magnificent Find ~ My Owl Barn For all owlovers, {yes that's me although I am slightly scared of them ever since reading of Old Mr Brown in one of Beatrix Potter's little stories, Squirrel Nutkin when I was small } has put together 2011 Owl Lover Calendar.
A beautiful collaboration from artists of owl illustrations to make a most wonderful downloadable calendar. Choose your favourites from the gorgeous collection.
If you like owls please go and have a look - I love it and cant wait to choose mine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...